COVID-19 notice & information
In the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic the health and safety of you our guest, our community, and our Crew is our top priority.
Our hotel is a place to make memories, escape the everyday, and bring people together. During uncertain times like this, these opportunities are more important now than ever and we want you to have the confidence that we've taken appropriate steps to ensure your safety and well-being should you choose to visit.
The following are areas of the hotel that are impacted by COVID-19 based on government recommendations:
- Soaked! Waterpark is now closed until further notice. The information from the CDC remains accurate in that COVID-19 is not transferable via bodies of water properly maintained and operated with chlorine and bromine. That being said, we want to take as many proactive measures as possible to ensure we're doing our part to minimize large gatherings of people in an effort to prevent the spread.
- The hotel's onsite restaurant, DISH has been closed as a result of the peak periods in which it typically serves a large number of guests at once. A complimentary grab and go breakfast selection will be available in the lobby going forward.
- Your favourite onsite spot to grab a pint will not be open during your upcoming stay. As a further precautionary measure to minimize the number of people in a single area at one time, the Knotted Thistle Pub is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Staying active and energized is more important now than ever; however, gym environments are at especially high risk for the spread of Coronavirus given the number of shared surfaces they present. Given this, the gym at the hotel has been closed.
- All events and functions with the potential for gatherings of more than 50 have been cancelled or re-scheduled until further notice.
While there are too many actions to identify in one spot, here are a few of the additional preventative measures we've taken to help you feel confident with your upcoming stay:
- Our Housekeeping Department works diligently to ensure the hotel, our guestrooms are clean and safe. In addition to our standard cleaning protocols, we've added proactive, enhanced disinfecting measures in high-contact touch point areas throughout the hotel.
- We have provided additional hand washing education and requirements for our Crew, following the standards outlined by the World Health Organization.
We understand that you may have a variety of travel concerns during this uncertain time. If you are unsure about your particular circumstances, please know that you can cancel your room without penalty. We simply ask you to give us as much notice as you are able. Alternatively, we'd be happy to adjust your reservation for a future date if you have one in mind.
Rest assured, our Crew is continuing to closely monitor all updates related to COVID-19 and if you have any questions, concerns or would like additional detail regarding the actions we are taking, please feel free to let us know.