COVID-19 NOTICE & INFORMATION
In the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic the health and safety of you our guest, our community, and our Crew is our top priority.
Our hotel is a place to make memories, escape the everyday, and bring people together. During uncertain times like this, these opportunities are more important now than ever and we want you to have the confidence that we've taken appropriate steps to ensure your safety and well-being should you choose to visit.
The following are areas of the hotel that are impacted by COVID-19 based on government recommendations:
- Soaked! Waterpark is re-opening effective Monday, July 6th with additional safety processes and preventative occupancy systems.
- The hotel's onsite restaurant, DISH opened with restricted hours, effective Monday, June 8th.
- Your favourite onsite spot to grab a pint is back! The Knotted Thistle Pub has tapped their kegs, warmed up the grill and is ready to resume operations with multiple precautions and additional proactive measures in place.
- Staying active and energized is an important part of a healthy body and well-being. As of Monday, June 8th, the hotel gym will re-open with multiple safety and cleanliness processes in place.
- At this time, our event and gathering spaces are available for rent with social distancing and government mandated gathering restrictions being respected.
We understand that you may have a variety of travel concerns during this uncertain time. If you are unsure about a future stay, are looking for assurance or clarification, we're here to help provide any help we can.
Rest assured, our Crew is continuing to closely monitor all updates related to COVID-19 and if you have any questions, concerns or would like additional detail regarding the actions we are taking, please feel free to let us know.
For specific protocols and safety measures we've implemented on property, please click the button below for a more in depth look at how we're committed to keeping both you and our Crew safe as we start to move towards re-opening parts of the hotel and operating within the new parameters which have been set forth.