CREW RESERVATION REQUEST SENT
your request has been received
We couldn't be happier that you're coming to stay at The Atlas° Hotel as a guest (seriously, try to get us to stop smiling).
- You or your guest must physically present a valid bank-issued credit card (or completed online pre-authorization form) and a government-issued photo ID at check-in to the Guest Ambassador.
- Please keep an eye out for your reservation confirmation email (if your request can be accommodated). It is your responsibility to forward this email to the appropriate guests.
- If you are a Crew Member staying onsite, remember you are a guest—please act like one (this means no going behind the bar to refill your drink or entering staff-only areas).
- Please ensure all guests are following hotel rules. As a Crew Member, your/your guests’ conduct is more likely to be observed than a typical guest’s (and you don’t want to have any awkward conversations with your coworkers on Monday morning).
- If any incidents occur with you/your guests using a Crew Member Discount, you may lose the ability to use this perk for future bookings.
Please keep an eye on your email for your reservation confirmation. If there are any issues with your booking, our Reservation Specialist (or another approved staff member) will contact you.