COVID-19 NOTICE AND INFORMATION
Our hotel is a place to make memories, escape the everyday, and bring people together. So as we continue our return to normalcy, we want to reiterate that the health, safety and well-being of our guests, our Crew, and our community remains our top priority.
Rest assured, we are continuing to closely monitor all updates related to COVID-19 Here's a few of the top questions we have found our guests are looking to have answered along with some of the steps we continue to take on property:
Following the recent Public Health Act by the Government of Saskatchewan, starting September 17, 2021, masks are mandatory to be worn by everyone in public spaces on the property, except for guestrooms, which are deemed private spaces.
Masks must also be worn while inside the Soaked! Waterpark if you're not in a body of water.
- High-contact areas throughout the hotel remain regularly disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found at entry points around the property.
- A variety of physical menus, disposable menus, and menus available to access online will continue to be provided at this time.
- Soaked! Waterpark is back to operating at it's normal capacity levels. Guestrooms staying with us will continue to receive only a maximum of 5 wristbands to access the waterpark during a stay.
- The guest gym is open for more than 1 guest to access at a time.
- Our event spaces and meeting rooms are open to host functions both big and small with food & beverage services available.
If you aren’t feeling well, are exhibiting symptoms of the coronavirus disease, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, please continue to stay at home as per direction from a health professional. We'll eagerly await a time to host you again once you're feeling better.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like additional details regarding the actions we are taking during this transitional time, please feel free to let us know. Give us a shout (please don't literally yell... but you know what we mean) at 1.306.586.3443 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay positive everyone!